Rapper and singer Flo Rida was awarded $82.6 million following a breach of contract claim against the makers of Celsius energy drinks.
Flo Rida was a brand ambassador for Celsius from 2014 to 2018. He argued that the partnership helped Celsius to grow its product portfolio, which a new product line called Celsius Heat in conjunction with Flo Rida’s partnership.
Flo Rida and his production company, Strong Arm Productions, had sued Celsius Holdings Inc. claiming that the company had violated the conditions of an endorsement deal.
Celsius had argued that the company reached its greatest success after the Flo Rida endorsement deal ended — and that other business decisions led to increased sales and stock value.
Flo Rida said he continues to drink Celsius products and even owns some stock in the company. He said he’d like to move on from the legal battle and work with the company again in the future.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in the litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- 6 steps to take when you have a boundary dispute with your neighbour - 3rd January 2024
- Actor Noel Clarke seeks £10m in defamation case against The Guardian - 21st December 2023
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023