The High Court has ruled that Aldi infringed the design of Marks & Spencer‘s light-up Christmas gin bottles. This means that Aldi could have to pay damages to M&S or pass on profits from sales of the product. Aldi has said it will appeal against the judgment.
The case was the latest legal dispute between the companies, after M&S had previously accused Aldi of copying the design of its Colin the Caterpillar cake. This case settled in 2022.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in the litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023