The High Court has ruled that Aldi infringed the design of Marks & Spencer‘s light-up Christmas gin bottles. This means that Aldi could have to pay damages to M&S or pass on profits from sales of the product. Aldi has said it will appeal against the judgment.
The case was the latest legal dispute between the companies, after M&S had previously accused Aldi of copying the design of its Colin the Caterpillar cake. This case settled in 2022.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in the litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- 6 steps to take when you have a boundary dispute with your neighbour - 3rd January 2024
- Actor Noel Clarke seeks £10m in defamation case against The Guardian - 21st December 2023
- World Snooker Tour threatens legal action against five of its own players - 13th October 2023
- McLaren seeks at least $23 million in damages from Alex Palou - 9th October 2023
- LIV golfer Patrick Reed files defamation lawsuit against Golf Channel and commentator Brandel Chamblee - 1st October 2023