Every year, thousands of little woolly chicks and bunnies flock into Francis House, knitted by crafty supporters from across the world.
The chicks are filled with a donated chocolate egg each and sold in schools, stores and businesses all across Greater Manchester to raise funds for the hospice.
The hospice needs over £33m a year to keep doors open, and is heavily dependant on donations to reach that target.
Louise Partland, PA to Senior Partner, Vijay Srivastava, has been knitting Easter Bunnies, Chicks and Bees for charity. The proceeds will go to the Francis House ‘Chick Knit’ Appeal, where Vijay is a trustee of the charity.
In 2019 we raised £207.00, and we have not been able to raise any money in the last two years due to Covid.
So this year we want to be bigger! If you would like to place an order, get in touch with Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter bunny or bee
These come with an empty plastic shell which fits a crème egg or you can fill with another small gift if you prefer. (Suggested donation £2.00)
Easter chick cover
These cover a chocolate orange or bath bomb as an alternative gift (or for Emily a bun cover! suggested donation £3.00)
Small Easter chick
These come with an empty plastic shell which fits a crème egg or you can fill with another small gift if you prefer. (suggested donation £5.00)
You can also puchase crème eggs at the same time @ £0.40 per egg.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023