Rebekah Vardy has succeeded in a bid to strike out parts of Coleen Rooney’s defence which included allegations of Mrs Vardy’s close relationship with The Sun newspaper and her alleged, but denied, authorship of “The Secret Wag” column in the latest part of the ‘Wagatha Christie’ High Court libel case.
However, the High Court refused to issue summary judgment to Vardy to end parts of the libel battle.
Mrs Rooney had posted a series of “false stories” about her private life on Instagram in 2019, in a bid to find the friend she suspected of leaking stories about her to the media.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our dispute resolution solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811 (Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Muslim Dating Site Muzmatch Loses Trademark Case Against Match Group - 21st April 2022
- Waitrose threatens Asda with legal challenge over ‘Just Essentials’ budget range - 6th April 2022
- Brother and Sister battle in High Court over £100m inheritance - 21st March 2022
- UK fast-tracks Economic Crime Bill to target money-laundering by foreign oligarchs - 17th March 2022
- The Voice pop star Bo Bruce wins court fight against her viscount brother over £2m inheritance - 24th February 2022