Disruption to cancer diagnosis services (referrals and routine screening) and people avoiding healthcare because of the COVID-19 pandemic could result in around 3,500 potentially avoidable deaths from the four main cancers in England by 2025, according to new research published in The Lancet Oncology journal.
This may result in an increase of people suing the NHS for medical negligence due to diagnosis and treatment being delayed.
Suffering negligence at the hands of a medical professional can have serious implications on you and your livelihood. Our Medical Negligence solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in injury department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Dua Lipa facing fresh copyright lawsuit over hit song Levitating - 5th August 2023
- Budget retailer Wilko on brink of collapse with 12,000 jobs at risk - 3rd August 2023
- Three brothers win court battle with tennis coach sister over mother’s £1m will - 29th July 2023
- Virgin Media O2 announces plans to slash up to 2,000 jobs - 26th July 2023
- Burger van chef wins fight to keep £5m inheritance from customer - 21st July 2023