Court records show that proceedings for defamation have been registered at the High Court in London by Rebekah Vardy against Coleen Rooney.
The women had a very public falling-out last year over what was nicknamed the ‘Wagatha Christie’ affair.
Coleen Rooney claimed she’d discovered that stories leaked to a tabloid newspaper could only have been seen by Rebekah Vardy’s social media account.
Rebekah Vardy has always denied the claims – saying other people had access to her social media accounts.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020
- Elton John’s ex-wife Renate Blauel launches legal action against singer 32 years after split - 21st October 2020
- George Michael ‘s ex-boyfriend Kenny Goss in legal dispute over singers estate - 10th October 2020
- Irish court says Subway bread isn’t bread - 7th October 2020
- Solicitors braced for contentious probate spike caused by lockdown wills - 6th October 2020