Court records show that proceedings for defamation have been registered at the High Court in London by Rebekah Vardy against Coleen Rooney.
The women had a very public falling-out last year over what was nicknamed the ‘Wagatha Christie’ affair.
Coleen Rooney claimed she’d discovered that stories leaked to a tabloid newspaper could only have been seen by Rebekah Vardy’s social media account.
Rebekah Vardy has always denied the claims – saying other people had access to her social media accounts.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023