Court records show that proceedings for defamation have been registered at the High Court in London by Rebekah Vardy against Coleen Rooney.
The women had a very public falling-out last year over what was nicknamed the ‘Wagatha Christie’ affair.
Coleen Rooney claimed she’d discovered that stories leaked to a tabloid newspaper could only have been seen by Rebekah Vardy’s social media account.
Rebekah Vardy has always denied the claims – saying other people had access to her social media accounts.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry settles claim against Mail on Sunday and MailOnline - 11th February 2021
- Retail trading app ‘RobinHood’ faces lawsuit against claims of market manipulation - 8th February 2021
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020