Court records show that proceedings for defamation have been registered at the High Court in London by Rebekah Vardy against Coleen Rooney.
The women had a very public falling-out last year over what was nicknamed the ‘Wagatha Christie’ affair.
Coleen Rooney claimed she’d discovered that stories leaked to a tabloid newspaper could only have been seen by Rebekah Vardy’s social media account.
Rebekah Vardy has always denied the claims – saying other people had access to her social media accounts.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Sister wins inheritance after Solicitor’s cat knocks over legal papers to uncover Brother’s lost will - 23rd July 2020
- Johnny Depp files for defamation lawsuit against The Sun Newspaper - 9th July 2020
- Legal action taken against Celtic Football Club regarding sexual abuse allegations - 9th July 2020
- Rebekah Vardy suing Coleen Rooney for defamation - 1st July 2020
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020