The GW Exotic Animal Memorial Park in Oklahoma had been left by Exotic to his former business partner – and fellow Tiger King star – Jeff Lowe and his mother. However, a judge has now ruled that this transfer was, in fact, fraudulent, and handed the land over to Baskin,
The ruling forms part of a $1 million settlement Exotic was ordered to pay Baskin due to copyright infringement.
A reunion special, The Tiger King And I, followed a month later, although Baskin declined to take part, as she was unhappy with how she was depicted on screen.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Maggies Culture Crawl 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- 8 Benefits of setting up a limited company - 23rd August 2023