The GW Exotic Animal Memorial Park in Oklahoma had been left by Exotic to his former business partner – and fellow Tiger King star – Jeff Lowe and his mother. However, a judge has now ruled that this transfer was, in fact, fraudulent, and handed the land over to Baskin,
The ruling forms part of a $1 million settlement Exotic was ordered to pay Baskin due to copyright infringement.
A reunion special, The Tiger King And I, followed a month later, although Baskin declined to take part, as she was unhappy with how she was depicted on screen.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020
- Supreme Court to hear Nigerian communities’ pollution claims against Shell - 26th June 2020
- Tiger King’s Joe Exotic Forced To Hand Zoo Over Following Legal Battle - 11th June 2020
- Amazon to close warehouses in France Over Coronavirus Dispute - 16th April 2020
- Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take SPFL to court if they’re relegated - 15th April 2020