The GW Exotic Animal Memorial Park in Oklahoma had been left by Exotic to his former business partner – and fellow Tiger King star – Jeff Lowe and his mother. However, a judge has now ruled that this transfer was, in fact, fraudulent, and handed the land over to Baskin,
The ruling forms part of a $1 million settlement Exotic was ordered to pay Baskin due to copyright infringement.
A reunion special, The Tiger King And I, followed a month later, although Baskin declined to take part, as she was unhappy with how she was depicted on screen.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020