The GW Exotic Animal Memorial Park in Oklahoma had been left by Exotic to his former business partner – and fellow Tiger King star – Jeff Lowe and his mother. However, a judge has now ruled that this transfer was, in fact, fraudulent, and handed the land over to Baskin,
The ruling forms part of a $1 million settlement Exotic was ordered to pay Baskin due to copyright infringement.
A reunion special, The Tiger King And I, followed a month later, although Baskin declined to take part, as she was unhappy with how she was depicted on screen.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022
- World’s Biggest Coffee Morning – 30th September 2022 - 20th September 2022