Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take legal action against the Scottish Premier Football League if Hearts are relegated before the 2019/20 season is completed was last night branded “absolute nonsense” by Stewart Gilmour, the former St Mirren chairman who served on the old SPL board .
Hearts were the bottom of the Premiership when football was suspended on March 13 due to the coronavirus pandemic, has been told to abide by the governing body’s decisions or leave the league.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020