Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take legal action against the Scottish Premier Football League if Hearts are relegated before the 2019/20 season is completed was last night branded “absolute nonsense” by Stewart Gilmour, the former St Mirren chairman who served on the old SPL board .
Hearts were the bottom of the Premiership when football was suspended on March 13 due to the coronavirus pandemic, has been told to abide by the governing body’s decisions or leave the league.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020
- Supreme Court to hear Nigerian communities’ pollution claims against Shell - 26th June 2020
- Tiger King’s Joe Exotic Forced To Hand Zoo Over Following Legal Battle - 11th June 2020
- Amazon to close warehouses in France Over Coronavirus Dispute - 16th April 2020
- Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take SPFL to court if they’re relegated - 15th April 2020