Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take legal action against the Scottish Premier Football League if Hearts are relegated before the 2019/20 season is completed was last night branded “absolute nonsense” by Stewart Gilmour, the former St Mirren chairman who served on the old SPL board .
Hearts were the bottom of the Premiership when football was suspended on March 13 due to the coronavirus pandemic, has been told to abide by the governing body’s decisions or leave the league.
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023