A Power of Attorney is a document in which you can nominate someone to help you to make decisions about your future finances of your Health and Welfare if you have difficulty in making decisions yourself. It is meant to be a tool to help you and not take control from you and it is always advisable to have one in place in readiness for the future. It is like an Insurance Policy valuable if needed and a good investment even if not.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dr Kershaw’s Will Week - 21st November 2019
- Charity at Christmas - 21st November 2019
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019