A Power of Attorney is a document in which you can nominate someone to help you to make decisions about your future finances of your Health and Welfare if you have difficulty in making decisions yourself. It is meant to be a tool to help you and not take control from you and it is always advisable to have one in place in readiness for the future. It is like an Insurance Policy valuable if needed and a good investment even if not.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020