The Oldham Magistrates’ Court started being demolished earlier this week.
The court has served the community since it opened in the 1970’s, and closed it doors in 2016.
Cases for Oldham Magistrates’ Court weer transferred to Tameside
The landscape of Oldham Town centre has changed forever.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Pearl Jam tribute band change name after legal dispute - 25th January 2021
- TikTok faces potential legal challenge from 12-year-old girl - 14th January 2021
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2020-2021 - 23rd December 2020
- Rugby World Cup winner Steve Thompson plans legal action after revealing he has dementia - 17th December 2020
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020