The Oldham Magistrates’ Court started being demolished earlier this week.
The court has served the community since it opened in the 1970’s, and closed it doors in 2016.
Cases for Oldham Magistrates’ Court weer transferred to Tameside
The landscape of Oldham Town centre has changed forever.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023
- Scotch Whisky secures trademark protection in Hong Kong - 28th August 2023
- Malaysian music festival to take legal action against the 1975 - 23rd August 2023
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ Producers sued for £150,000 by special effects artist over on-set wrist injury - 21st August 2023
- Gary Lineker wins battle with HMRC over £4.9m tax bill - 1st April 2023