The Oldham Magistrates’ Court started being demolished earlier this week.
The court has served the community since it opened in the 1970’s, and closed it doors in 2016.
Cases for Oldham Magistrates’ Court weer transferred to Tameside
The landscape of Oldham Town centre has changed forever.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Separation and Divorce in challenging times - 6th July 2020
- Supreme Court to hear Nigerian communities’ pollution claims against Shell - 26th June 2020
- Tiger King’s Joe Exotic Forced To Hand Zoo Over Following Legal Battle - 11th June 2020
- Amazon to close warehouses in France Over Coronavirus Dispute - 16th April 2020
- Scottish football club Hearts’ threat to take SPFL to court if they’re relegated - 15th April 2020