The Oldham Magistrates’ Court started being demolished earlier this week.
The court has served the community since it opened in the 1970’s, and closed it doors in 2016.
Cases for Oldham Magistrates’ Court weer transferred to Tameside
The landscape of Oldham Town centre has changed forever.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- End of an Era as Oldham Magistrates’ Court gets demolished - 12th September 2019
- High Court employs ‘intention to target’ approach to determine application of EU/UK law in online trade mark infringement case - 1st May 2019
- “Third time’s a charm…” - 1st May 2019
- Janelle Monáe accused by fashion designer of wearing ‘copied’ outfit - 13th March 2019
- Mahldo Will Week: 4th-8th March 2019 - 28th February 2019