National Free Wills Network
We are proud to announce that we have become members of the National Free Wills Network.
The National Free Wills Network consists of over a hundred regional and local charities, that offer free Will-writing services to their supporters.
The network was set up in 2008 when charities were looking for a way to encourage supporters to write their Wills and consider including a legacy.
If you would like to hear more about Will-writing services we can offer through the network, please call us on 0161 624 6811 (Option 3).
The following two tabs change content below.
Rachel is an accredited member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, and joined the firm as a trainee in 1991. She initially worked within our Litigation Department where she gained considerable experience in dealing with contentious matters such as disputes over Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. As well as preparing the aforementioned, she deals with Estate Administration and Court of Protection orders.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020