National Free Wills Network
We are proud to announce that we have become members of the National Free Wills Network.
The National Free Wills Network consists of over a hundred regional and local charities, that offer free Will-writing services to their supporters.
The network was set up in 2008 when charities were looking for a way to encourage supporters to write their Wills and consider including a legacy.
If you would like to hear more about Will-writing services we can offer through the network, please call us on 0161 624 6811 (Option 3).
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020