National Free Wills Network
We are proud to announce that we have become members of the National Free Wills Network.
The National Free Wills Network consists of over a hundred regional and local charities, that offer free Will-writing services to their supporters.
The network was set up in 2008 when charities were looking for a way to encourage supporters to write their Wills and consider including a legacy.
If you would like to hear more about Will-writing services we can offer through the network, please call us on 0161 624 6811 (Option 3).
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019
- A Pet is not just for Christmas - 3rd January 2019