Let’s Talk About Dementia
Anyone is welcome to drop in. Thursday 27th September 2018
The following two tabs change content below.
Vijay heads up the Litigation and Injury team at Wrigley Claydon, where he has worked for over 35 years, amassing a wealth of experience. Many years ago, Vijay was appointed to the Law Society Personal Injury Solicitor Panel as a specialist in injury claims. This has led him to act in many high value injury claims and medical negligence cases. His experience in and knowledge of procedural matters and the interpretation of medico-legal reports and other expert evidence, combined with his friendly but professional approach, enable Vijay to provide a service to clients we believe is second to none. Vijay advises both Corporate and Private clients on cost-effective ways of bringing and defending claims in the Courts. He has successfully acted on numerous high-value contractual claims and many disputed probate cases.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Sculptor of Birmingham’s Bull Ring statue sued by sons for being left out of will - 25th July 2022
- Kanye West accuses Adidas of blatantly copying his Yeezy designs - 20th June 2022
- Johnny Depp suing his ex-wife Amber Heard for ‘defamation by implication’ - 21st April 2022
- Congratulations to Emily Lamb who ran 31km for charity, in aid of Refuge - 10th April 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s April Will Month - 9th April 2022