FirstGroup chief executive Tim O’Toole has stepped down with “immediate effect”, after the bus and train operator reported a huge full-year loss.
The company said lost £327m in the year to 31 March, compared with a profit of £152.6m last year.
The group also runs South Western Railway, the Heathrow Airport Connect service and First Bus, as well as the Greyhound in the US.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 624 6811 (Option 4) to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- New insolvency law to help businesses survive in face of ‘aggressive debt recovery’ during pandemic - 4th June 2020
- Proposed changes to the law that limit the ability to recover compensation following injury in a road traffic accident - 3rd June 2020
- Ski firm Sunweb faces legal fight over ticket refund plan - 28th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Watchdog threatens legal action on holiday and wedding refunds - 13th May 2020
- ‘Corona divorce’: A Japanese rental firm offers apartments to give couples time apart from their spouses - 30th April 2020