A will is not just a way to say who you want to leave your assets to. It is an opportunity to appoint guardians for young children, to decide who will sort your affairs out when the time comes and make provisions for partners, friends and charities who would not inherit if you die without a will.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the main points about making a will, you can download our free information sheet, by filling in the form below.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020