Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Super League side Hull warn of legal action over Israel Folau signing - 20th February 2020
- Rangers and Sports Direct in Court Battle over Replica Kit - 6th February 2020
- Former Liverpool FC Captain, Steven Gerrard wins legal battle against sportswear firms - 23rd January 2020
- Diego Maradona wins £59k Dolce and Gabbana court settlement - 13th January 2020
- Volkswagen seeks damages in legal dispute - 13th January 2020