Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019