Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Ruler of Dubai applies to Supreme Court for secrecy over custody battle - 19th March 2020
- Drivers owe a duty of care to cyclists - 19th March 2020
- Debenhams plans to cuts debts after legal battle with Mike Ashley - 19th March 2020
- Are you a cyclist that has been involved in a hit and run? - 5th March 2020
- Super League side Hull warn of legal action over Israel Folau signing - 20th February 2020