The presenter, who co-hosts several shows with Declan Donnelly including I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here and Britain’s Got Talent, released a statement, asking for privacy “for both himself, Lisa and their immediate families”.
The couple met in 1994 when they were performing as singers on the Smash Hits tour in Newcastle. Lisa Armstrong is now a make-up artist on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
They were together for 23 years and married in 2007.
Lawyers have been instructed to negotiate a £31m divorce settlement.
Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021