A family court judge has drawn the 19-year marriage of former footballer Jamie Redknapp and his pop singer wife Louise to a close. Judge Ian Mulkis granted a divorce decree at a hearing in the Central Family Court in London. Neither party attended the hearing. The judge granted a decree nisi – a marriage formally ends when judges grant decree absolute. A wife or husband can apply for a decree absolute six weeks after a decree nisi is granted.
The public hearing lasted 25 seconds. Paperwork showed that Mrs Redknapp had filed for divorce and said the marriage had irretrievably broken down because of Mr Redknapp’s “unreasonable behaviour”.
Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019