A family court judge has drawn the 19-year marriage of former footballer Jamie Redknapp and his pop singer wife Louise to a close. Judge Ian Mulkis granted a divorce decree at a hearing in the Central Family Court in London. Neither party attended the hearing. The judge granted a decree nisi – a marriage formally ends when judges grant decree absolute. A wife or husband can apply for a decree absolute six weeks after a decree nisi is granted.
The public hearing lasted 25 seconds. Paperwork showed that Mrs Redknapp had filed for divorce and said the marriage had irretrievably broken down because of Mr Redknapp’s “unreasonable behaviour”.
Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Covid-19 Pandemic could result in 3,500 potentially avoidable cancer deaths - 24th September 2020
- Incredible Edible Todmorden - 4th September 2020
- Cosmetic Surgery Practitioners breaching lockdown rules to visit clients’ homes - 3rd September 2020
- Lionel Messi transfer: Barcelona star faces legal battle over contract - 30th August 2020
- Jaguar Land Rover loses court battle over Defender trademark - 21st August 2020