Dancers Kevin and Karen Clifton on the popular BBC programme Strictly Come Dancing are barely speaking to each other and are on the brink of divorce, show insiders claim.
The news comes after Karen Clifton was spotted with her rumoured boyfriend in London.
The couple has been married for two years.
Advice on separation
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for advice on separation then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017