Ex Newcastle and Spurs footballer David Ginola represented himself at London’s Central Family Court yesterday as his ex-wife and former model ex-model Coraline sued him over her divorce payout.
Ginola is accused of failing to pay up what he agreed to.
Ginola told the judge he needed to renegotiate the deal due to unforeseen circumstances. The case was adjourned.
It is not clear why the ex-footballer has not been able to honour his payments.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017