Our Trusts, Wills and Probate department are once again taking part in Dr Kershaw’s Will Week whereby you can benefit from having your Will professionally written at a significantly reduced fee. The money you save on your Will is donated to Dr Kershaw’s on your behalf.
Dr Kershaw’s is a wonderful, local hospice. Each year they ask for Oldham based solicitors to donate their time for free to write Wills during Will Week, this year from 9th to 15th October.
We have agreed to waiver our Will writing fees and instead encourage donations to Dr Kershaw’s. Contact our Wills team on 0161 785 3572 and book an appointment during 9th – 15th Oct, quoting ‘Dr Kershaw’s Will Week’. Come and see us to discuss your new Will or any updates you wish to make to an existing Will. At the end of the appointment, we will give you a Dr Kershaw’s donation envelope (you can donate by cash or cheque). We will ensure your donation reaches the hospice, and you will receive a thank you from them, along with details of how your donation was used.
Suggested minimum donations
Single Will: £95
A Pair of Mirrored Wills: £150
If you haven’t made a Will, next week could be the right time to consider making one! Call us on 0161 785 3572 and book an appointment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019
- A Pet is not just for Christmas - 3rd January 2019