Hollywood actor Josh Duhamel and Black Eyed Peas’ singer Fergie have announced that they are splitting up after 13 years together, and eight years of marriage.
The couple have a four-year-old son, Axl.
The couple’s split announcement comes as Fergie is relaunching her solo music career.
All matters relating to the breakdown of a family, particularly those involving children, are distressing. At Wrigley Claydon we fight on your behalf to make the difficult process of separation and divorce a little easier.
We are experienced family solicitors and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. As specialist family lawyers we pride ourselves on the ability to deal with these sympathetically and efficiently.
Although we realise it is not pleasant to instruct solicitors in matters of this nature, it is very important to seek advice at an early stage in order to avoid potential difficulties in the future.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017