Airbnb have revealed plans to crack the Asian market. Nathan Blecharczyk, a co-founder and the firm’s chief strategy officer, says it’s firmly focused on expanding in Asia-Pacific.
The region has roughly 60% of the world’s millennials i.e. young adults between the ages of 19 and 35 who are the fastest growing generation of consumers. However, only about 15% of Airbnb’s four million global listings are based in Asia.
Company merger advice Oldham
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022
- Jury in the USA rules against Amber heard in defamation suit brought by Johnny Depp - 9th June 2022