Airbnb have revealed plans to crack the Asian market. Nathan Blecharczyk, a co-founder and the firm’s chief strategy officer, says it’s firmly focused on expanding in Asia-Pacific.
The region has roughly 60% of the world’s millennials i.e. young adults between the ages of 19 and 35 who are the fastest growing generation of consumers. However, only about 15% of Airbnb’s four million global listings are based in Asia.
Company merger advice Oldham
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021