Shares in DFS Furniture have plunged by 22% after it issued a profit warning.
It blamed the general election for contributing to a sharp fall in demand in the second half of its financial year.
It now expects its annual profits to be between £82m-£87m, below the £94.4m it reported in the previous 12 months.
Its share price tumbled by 55.25p to 196.75p.
Business Solicitors Oldham
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Changes to Employment Law April 2020 - 5th April 2020
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017