Natalia Potanina, the ex-wife of a Russian oligarch Vladimir Potanin has filed a lawsuit demanding $15billion from her former husband.
She is seeking half of Vladimir Potanin’s wealth.
If the claim is successful, the settlement will easily beat the current record, which is estimated to be $4billion paid by Alec Wildenstein to his ex-wife wife Jocelyn.
The couple were granted a divorce in 2014 after 23 years of marriage. The couple have three children together.
She claims he ‘dumped, betrayed and humiliated’ her after starting a relationship with an employee 15 years his junior, with whom he has a love child.
Divorce settlement solicitors
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call our divorce settlement solicitors on 0161 785 3521 and speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017