Actress Scarlett Johansson filed for divorce from French journalist Romain Dauriac in New York on grounds of “the marriage being irretrievably broken.” She requested joint legal custody and residential custody of the couple’s 2-year- old daughter.
The couple married in 2014. The court documents ask for the enforcement of a prenuptial agreement.
This is the second marriage for Johansson, who was married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time of separation a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for the advice of family lawyers Oldham solicitors Wrigley Claydon can help. Please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Do you think that it is wise to enter into a prenuptial agreement?
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Economic Abuse - 13th November 2019
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017