Jennifer Garner is to reportedly file for divorce from Ben Affleck. They had been married for nearly 12 years.
The couple split in June 2015, however, since then there has been reports the two were reconciling.
Ben Affleck recently praised Jennifer Garner as being “the greatest mom in the world.” The couple have three children together.
“No matter what happens, Ben and Jen are committed to raising their family as one unit and will continue to do so as it has worked for them,” said a source close to the couple.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you think that it is possible to remain friends after a divorce and raise children together?
Latest posts by Corinne Bailey (see all)
- “AT LAST” – DIVORCE REFORM - 16th May 2019
- Celebrity Break-ups - 7th April 2019
- Amicable divorce for Hollywood couple Garner and Affleck - 9th March 2017
- Woman in divorce court battle to separate from husband - 27th February 2017
- Increased maintenance payments for ex wife who invested money ‘unwisely’… - 20th February 2017