We’re holding a Coffee Morning to raise money for Macmillan.
When: 10am on Friday 30th September 2016
Where: Wrigley Claydon offices, 29-33 Union Street, Oldham, OL1 1HH
Come along for a coffee, cake and a chat if you are in Oldham and help us raise funds for a good cause. If yo
The following two tabs change content below.
Rachel is an accredited member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, and joined the firm as a trainee in 1991. She initially worked within our Litigation Department where she gained considerable experience in dealing with contentious matters such as disputes over Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. As well as preparing the aforementioned, she deals with Estate Administration and Court of Protection orders.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020