Actress Lynda Bellingham, who starred in the long running Oxo TV adverts and panelist on Loose Women, died in 2014. In her will she left everything to her husband, Michael Pattemore.
Ms Bellingham’s two sons have criticised Mr Pattemore for ‘disrespecting their mother’s memory’ since her death.
The sons stated they are in the process of challenging their mother’s will and accused Mr Pattemore of depriving them of their inheritance, evicting them from the family home and squandering thousands of pounds from their mother’s estate.
Will disputes can be very complex and require expert legal guidance to resolve matters as fairly as possible.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experts in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with each case sensitively ensuring that all of our clients are happy with each stage of the process and the outcome of proceedings.
If you are looking for Will and Estate dispute advice do not hesitate to contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to to Shalish Mehta in our disputes department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Nike is suing New York studio MSCHF and musician Lil Nas for trademark infringement over its Satan Shoes - 4th April 2021
- Former footballer turned agent, Barry Silkman wins £800,000 legal battle over ex-wife’s estate - 18th March 2021
- Family of Argentinian Footballer, Emiliano Sala, to launch legal action over footballer’s death - 18th March 2021
- UK High Court rules Health Minister, Matt Hancock acted unlawfully in granting Covid-19 contracts - 5th March 2021
- Qualcomm is being sued over alleged anti-competitive behavior in the UK - 1st March 2021