Actress Lynda Bellingham, who starred in the long running Oxo TV adverts and panelist on Loose Women, died in 2014. In her will she left everything to her husband, Michael Pattemore.
Ms Bellingham’s two sons have criticised Mr Pattemore for ‘disrespecting their mother’s memory’ since her death.
The sons stated they are in the process of challenging their mother’s will and accused Mr Pattemore of depriving them of their inheritance, evicting them from the family home and squandering thousands of pounds from their mother’s estate.
Will disputes can be very complex and require expert legal guidance to resolve matters as fairly as possible.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experts in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with each case sensitively ensuring that all of our clients are happy with each stage of the process and the outcome of proceedings.
If you are looking for Will and Estate dispute advice do not hesitate to contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to to Shalish Mehta in our disputes department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020