Actress Lynda Bellingham, who starred in the long running Oxo TV adverts and panelist on Loose Women, died in 2014. In her will she left everything to her husband, Michael Pattemore.
Ms Bellingham’s two sons have criticised Mr Pattemore for ‘disrespecting their mother’s memory’ since her death.
The sons stated they are in the process of challenging their mother’s will and accused Mr Pattemore of depriving them of their inheritance, evicting them from the family home and squandering thousands of pounds from their mother’s estate.
Will disputes can be very complex and require expert legal guidance to resolve matters as fairly as possible.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier, whether you are bringing a claim or you are on the receiving end. We are experts in this field and have won complex cases for our clients.
As it is an emotional time we deal with each case sensitively ensuring that all of our clients are happy with each stage of the process and the outcome of proceedings.
If you are looking for Will and Estate dispute advice do not hesitate to contact us. Call 0161 785 3534 to speak to to Shalish Mehta in our disputes department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023