Spring is a popular time of year for moving home. Many home owners may be looking to advertise their property for sale, and others will be looking to buy. Buying and selling a property is too often seen as a difficult or stressful process. This needn’t be the case.
Whether it’s buying your first home, moving up the ladder into that dream family home, down sizing after the kids have left or selling up completely, moving home is an exciting time of new opportunities and adventure!
Dealing with the legal side of a property transaction should be stress free, efficient and quick. The professionals you choose to help you should provide you with advice throughout the transaction and can initially talk you through what you need to do once an offer has been accepted on a property. Your solicitors service should include:
- Liasing with the seller’s/buyer’s solicitor with all the legal enquiries
- Conducting searches on the property to identify any issues prior to sale/purchase, and advising on the findings
- Exchanging contacts and paying the deposit
- Completing the transaction
At Wrigley Claydon we have a dedicated team of Property professionals who can guide you through the process. We promise to be up front about our fees, without any hidden extras and provide clear communication about the progress of your sale or purchase.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for confidential, initial free advice to discuss how we can support you. Please call 0161 624 6811 for enquiries – or fill in the form on this page
A guide to buying or selling your home
We have prepared two information sheets that cover the main points about Purchasing a Residential property and Selling a Residential property that you can download free by clicking on the links below:
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- A Step-by-step guide on how to apply for a trademark in the United Kingdom - 4th December 2023
- Creating Child Arrangements for the Festive Season Without a Solicitor - 4th December 2023
- Maggies Culture Crawl 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023