Wrigley Claydon have announced that as of 1st July 2014 Emma Piszkalo has been appointed a partner in the firm.
Emma works full-time in Wrigley Claydon’s Todmorden office as a solicitor dealing with private client matters such as conveyancing, probate and wills. She has been associated with the firm over many years, firstly through work experience from school when she was 15, then part-time on administrative work throughout her college and University years before becoming a paralegal, a trainee solicitor and following her admission, a full-time solicitor fee earner in the firm in 2011.
On receiving her promotion Emma said, “Becoming a partner is something that I have been working towards for a long time and it means so much to me. Wrigley Claydon have supported me from the age of 15 when I came to the office on work experience right through to my training contract and admission as a solicitor. I am so thankful to them for putting such trust in me and offering me this opportunity. I am fully committed to the firm and our clients, and will work efficiently in progressing the company’s continued growth and success.
John Porter commented, “ We are delighted to be able to offer Emma the position of partner with the firm and congratulate her on her new role.”
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- 5 Steps to consider before buying or leasing commercial property - 13th September 2023
- Changes to Employment Law April 2020 - 5th April 2020
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017