Many of us, in our lives, will experience caring for a loved one who is no longer mentally capable of handling their own financial affairs. As you may be aware, as next of kin, you will not be legally able to withdraw money from this person’s account.

We regularly help individuals apply to the Court of Protection to be appointed as a Deputy to act on behalf of the incapacitated person.

In this event of an elderly client with no close family or friends prepared to act on his or her behalf, a partner with this firm can be appointed as Deputy.

This is a highly specialised area of work. We have vast experience in this area and can help you through this difficult procedure with professionalism and sensitivity.

Tel: 0161 624 6811

Team: Rachel Damianou and Jyoti Patel