A huge thank you to everyone who supported Louise Davies‘ campaign for Francis House, including Apex Computing Services and XLOS stationary supplies.
Louise who is PA to Senior Partner, Vijay Srivastava knitted Easter Goodies which were sold for charity.
The ‘Easter Knitted Chick Appeal’, which started over two decades ago, has today ‘blossomed’ into one of the biggest income-generating appeals for the Francis House Children’s Hospice.
Last year Louise raised £195.00 for the same campaign, and exceeded that amount this year by £105.00.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by newsdesk (see all)
- 5 steps to consider before buying or leasing a commecial property - 17th May 2023
- Easter Knitted Chick Appeal: Louise Davies raised £300 in aid of Francis House - 17th April 2023
- Zahra’s Cake Sale for Turkey and Syria - 10th March 2023
- Christmas Jumper Day 2022 - 14th December 2022
- Oldham Enterprise Trust’s 10-year Anniversary Celebration - 3rd October 2022