Lousie Davies, will be knitting some easter goodies for charity.
For all orders received a donation will be made to Francis House Children’s Hospice where Senior Partner Vijay is a Trustee. £195.00 was raised last year!
If you would like to place an order, please contact Louise on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The items below have a suggested donation of £2.00, but you can donate what you can afford.
Crème Egg Bee
Crème Egg Hat
These items below are slightly larger, so have a different suggested donation.
Chicken chocolate orange cover
[suggested donation £3.00]
Crème egg Chick
[suggested donation £5.00]
The following two tabs change content below.
Vijay heads up the Litigation and Injury team at Wrigley Claydon, where he has worked for over 35 years, amassing a wealth of experience. Many years ago, Vijay was appointed to the Law Society Personal Injury Solicitor Panel as a specialist in injury claims. This has led him to act in many high value injury claims and medical negligence cases. His experience in and knowledge of procedural matters and the interpretation of medico-legal reports and other expert evidence, combined with his friendly but professional approach, enable Vijay to provide a service to clients we believe is second to none. Vijay advises both Corporate and Private clients on cost-effective ways of bringing and defending claims in the Courts. He has successfully acted on numerous high-value contractual claims and many disputed probate cases.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Hand Knitted Easter Goodies in aid of Francis House - 12th February 2023
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022