Kasoku, a Japanese short-term rental firm is marketing its empty apartments for 4,400 yen ($40) a day as a way for stressed couples to get some time apart during the virus lockdown, similar to an Airbnb type arrangement.
The service also comes with the offer of a free 30-minute divorce consultation with a legal official.
The firm’s campaign comes as the hashtag “corona-divorce” has trended on Japanese Twitter.
All matters relating to the breakdown of a family, particularly those involving children, are distressing. As specialist family lawyers we pride ourselves on the ability to deal with these sympathetically and efficiently. Call Rhona Royle or Terri Pickup in our Family Department on 0161 624 6811(Option 5) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022