It is a well-known fact that singing helps many people with dementia.
It is not only helpful for people with dementia but generally boosts and improves mental well-being. At this time of year there are many opportunities to have a good old-fashioned sing song .
Oldham Metro are this Saturday holding their annual carol concert at the Parish Church of St James Barry Street Derker at 6:30 PM. All money raised will go to the Rainbow Trust, a charity supporting families with a seriously ill child .
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020