French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent Jean-Pierre Bernes has taken legal action against Fekir due to “premature termination of the contract” between the agent and the footballer.
Fekir claimed that Liverpool told lies about the real reason for his collapsed move to Anfield last summer but has been called out by Jean-Pierre Bernes.
The ex-agent said: “He has to stop this show and stop taking people for fools. Everyone knows what happened. The transfer to Liverpool has turned around for two reasons.
“The first is his knee, even though the English club’s leaders were willing to make an effort on this. The second is the appearance of a foreign pseudo-representative who asked for the negotiations to be resumed from the beginning at the moment of signing.
“Between this episode and the medical visit, Liverpool’s leaders decided to abandon the case.”
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Man Utd Supporters’ Trust take action after ticket issues - 16th October 2022
- Elizabeth Ramus loses court case against her daughter over Millionaire ex-husbands will. - 5th October 2022
- Madeleine McCann’s parents lose court case against Portugal detective - 3rd October 2022
- Sony PlayStation faces UK class action lawsuit of up to £5bn - 2nd September 2022
- What is Defamation? - 2nd September 2022