French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent Jean-Pierre Bernes has taken legal action against Fekir due to “premature termination of the contract” between the agent and the footballer.
Fekir claimed that Liverpool told lies about the real reason for his collapsed move to Anfield last summer but has been called out by Jean-Pierre Bernes.
The ex-agent said: “He has to stop this show and stop taking people for fools. Everyone knows what happened. The transfer to Liverpool has turned around for two reasons.
“The first is his knee, even though the English club’s leaders were willing to make an effort on this. The second is the appearance of a foreign pseudo-representative who asked for the negotiations to be resumed from the beginning at the moment of signing.
“Between this episode and the medical visit, Liverpool’s leaders decided to abandon the case.”
Suffering a dispute can have serious implications on you and your livelihood and reputation. Our business solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Prince Harry Seeks Judicial Review Over UK Police Protection - 7th July 2022
- Boris Johnson launches Coronavirus public inquiry - 1st July 2022
- Apple faces £768m collective action for ‘throttling’ iPhones - 27th June 2022
- Over 6 million Britons involved in land disputes with neighbours - 27th June 2022
- Volkswagen agrees to pay £193 million to around 91,000 British drivers - 13th June 2022