Singer Britney Spears father, Jamie Spears is suing a blogger, Anthony Elia, creator of the Absolutely Britney blog and social media accounts, for claiming that he has been mistreating his daughter.
Britney Spears was committed to a conservatorship in 2008 after her mental health breakdowns, which means that her father is legally responsibility for her finances and daily life.
Fans started accusing Jamie of mistreatment and Elia, recently accused Britney’s father of deleting positive comments from her Instagram to give her the impression she was doing worse than she is.
Jamie is suing Elia for falsely suggesting he and Britney’s team are ‘using her social media in a way to negatively portray her and do her harm.’
If you have been defamed or have been accused of making defamatory statements our Commercial Litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Click here to find out more about Litigation
Click here to find out more about Defamation Solicitors
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023