Singer Britney Spears father, Jamie Spears is suing a blogger, Anthony Elia, creator of the Absolutely Britney blog and social media accounts, for claiming that he has been mistreating his daughter.
Britney Spears was committed to a conservatorship in 2008 after her mental health breakdowns, which means that her father is legally responsibility for her finances and daily life.
Fans started accusing Jamie of mistreatment and Elia, recently accused Britney’s father of deleting positive comments from her Instagram to give her the impression she was doing worse than she is.
Jamie is suing Elia for falsely suggesting he and Britney’s team are ‘using her social media in a way to negatively portray her and do her harm.’
If you have been defamed or have been accused of making defamatory statements our Commercial Litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool Football Club win High Court Case against marketing firm which introduced them to BetVictor - 14th January 2021
- COVID-19 vaccine: UK government gives Pfizer legal indemnity to protect it from being sued - 3rd December 2020
- Harry Dunn’s parents lose high court legal challenge over immunity case - 3rd December 2020
- Dementia in Football: Taskforce to be created by PFA to examine issue of brain injury diseases - 2nd December 2020
- Economy Adviser initiates legal proceedings against the government over the closure of hospitality venues - 24th October 2020