As the 15th May was International Day of the Family, it seemed the ideal time to provide details on how Wrigley Claydon can assist your family in difficult times.
The breakdown of a relationship can be emotionally distressing for all involved, especially for the children who in the majority of cases are exposed to conflict and confrontation in one way or another.
Every child has the right to be raised in a safe, loving and nurturing environment.
That’s why at Wrigley Claydon, we can assist you with making arrangements for your children both in relation to, where the children should live and the time the children should spend with the other parent.
Our family solicitors are members of Resolution, an organisation who work with individuals to reduce and manage any conflict or confrontation. “We support and encourage families to put the best interests of the children first”
For your assistance, we have recently added to our website, under the Children section, a short film for separated parents.
At Wrigley Claydon, we have a highly experienced team of professionals who can provide advice and guidance regarding a relationship breakdown and how best to resolve the situation for you and your family, for an initial free, no obligation chat contact us on 0161 624 6811.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017
- The last tango for dancing duo? - 12th December 2017
- Transgender woman denied access to children takes fight to Court of Appeal - 20th November 2017