Unfortunately this is not the case for Ulrika Johnson, who is reported to be divorcing her third husband.
Ulrika has this week announced that she is to separate from her third husband Brian Monet after 11 years of marriage. She is quoted as saying “getting another divorce aged 51 is not where I thought I would be.” It is reported that the split comes after counselling was unable to save their 11 year marriage.
Divorce can be a highly stressful and distressing time for anybody. Emotions and tensions are usually running high as people contemplate what the future holds for them. That is why it is our job as Family Solicitors, to balance the financial and emotional aspects with what a client is hoping to achieve. It is vital that we assist in managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
At Wrigley Claydon, we have a highly experienced team of professionals who can do just that and will guide you through the process to get the best outcome for you and your children.
For an initial free, no obligation chat contact us on 0161 624 6811.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Airlines liable for passengers scalded by spilt coffee, EU court rules - 2nd January 2020
- Christmas Jumper Day 2019 - 19th December 2019
- Christmas and New Year’s Opening Times 2019-2020 - 16th December 2019
- Separated Couples with Children – Have you agreed arrangements for Christmas? - 18th November 2019
- Alternative methods of resolving finances on separation - 18th November 2019