2019 is well underway and so it has seen many celebrities separating and filing for divorce including Toni Braxton and Birdman, Jeff Bezos and his wife Mackenzie, Lady Gaga and Christian Carino and Nicholas Cage and Erika Koike who reportedly submitted an application for annulment. Cage has been married three times before.
In the latest split Singer Monica files for divorce from ex-NBA player Shannon Brown. The couple married in 2010 and have a 5 yr old daughter together.
Filing for divorce, whether a celebrity or not can be emotionally challenging. There are numerous questions which arise relating to where parties are to live, how to divide family finances and more importantly where the children are to live and what time will the children spend with each parent.
We at Wrigley Claydon are experienced family lawyers who can help you through this difficult time with expert advice and a friendly ear. We will assist you with sensitivity and understanding.
If you require advice, please call a member of our family team who are Rhona Royle, Terri Pickup or Corinne Bailey-Brown
Latest posts by Corinne Bailey (see all)
- “AT LAST” – DIVORCE REFORM - 16th May 2019
- Celebrity Break-ups - 7th April 2019
- Amicable divorce for Hollywood couple Garner and Affleck - 9th March 2017
- Woman in divorce court battle to separate from husband - 27th February 2017
- Increased maintenance payments for ex wife who invested money ‘unwisely’… - 20th February 2017