Appeal for the homeless in Manchester
A friend is running an appeal for the homeless in Manchester again this Christmas.
If anyone would like to make a donation then please would you let me have your wrapped shoebox by 21 November. If you are unable to put together a shoebox and would like to donate individual items instead, then my friend will happily put together a shoebox for you. If you are going to put a shoebox together please can you state who it’s for i.e. young, elderly, male or female.
Things to include in the shoebox are:-
- Thermal socks
- Hand warmers
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Shower gels and shampoos
- Wet wipes
- Sanitary products
- Lip balm/chapstick
- Sweet treats/chocolates/biscuits
- Reading books
- Drink and food sachets
- Anything else you can think of except money and alcohol
The following two tabs change content below.
Shalish is an experienced dispute resolution solicitor who joined the firm in 2002 ago upon qualifying as a solicitor and provides a proactive approach whilst retaining the personal touch to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case. He acts on behalf of both private individuals and commercial clients. He can assist and advise at any stage of a dispute including mediation through to court action and injunctions. Shalish is a keen sportsman, regularly playing cricket and five-a-side football and also watching live sport. He enjoys city breaks and takes great pleasure in sampling different cuisines from around the world. Shalish is fluent in Gujarati and will happily represent those for whom Guajarati is the first language, in English. He is also happy to offer his services as a translator to our clients as necessary. What clients say about Shalish: “We feel the service was perfect and found our solicitor, Shalish Mehta, very professional and helpful in all aspects”
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Former Premier League player, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, sues surgeon for ‘millions’ over ending his career - 20th March 2023
- Daughter tries to evict mother, 82, from £800k home for ‘shouting’ at her young daughter - 20th March 2023
- Paralysed rugby player who sued opponent for £10,000,000 over tackle wins compensation - 6th March 2023
- US Rapper Flo Rida wins $82.6 million in compensation after suing Celsius energy drinks company - 27th February 2023
- Lidl and Tesco in copyright dispute over logo - 13th February 2023