We are proud to announce we are the co-sponsors of an event at The Granger Theatre in Oldham in November.
As part of the borough’s live@thelibrary programme, broadcaster, writer and parliamentarian Melvyn Bragg will be hosting an evening on Tuesday 10th November. Live from 7pm he will be talking about and reading extracts from his new book, Now Is the Time, a powerful novel about the Peasants’ Revolt of 1381 – the biggest rebellion in English History.
To book your tickets for this special event via the Oldham.gov.uk website.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vijay heads up the Litigation and Injury team at Wrigley Claydon, where he has worked for over 35 years, amassing a wealth of experience. Many years ago, Vijay was appointed to the Law Society Personal Injury Solicitor Panel as a specialist in injury claims. This has led him to act in many high value injury claims and medical negligence cases. His experience in and knowledge of procedural matters and the interpretation of medico-legal reports and other expert evidence, combined with his friendly but professional approach, enable Vijay to provide a service to clients we believe is second to none. Vijay advises both Corporate and Private clients on cost-effective ways of bringing and defending claims in the Courts. He has successfully acted on numerous high-value contractual claims and many disputed probate cases.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- Hand Knitted Easter Goodies in aid of Francis House - 12th February 2023
- Christmas Knitting for Charity - 16th November 2022
- Sign up for a free Will during Dr. Kershaw’s November Will Month - 2nd November 2022
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2022 - 5th October 2022
- Darlington market trader, Bao Wow, faces legal action over branding by US food giant - 21st September 2022