Last week, Wrigley Claydon were proud to be featured in the Oldham Evening Chronicle. The piece discusses our success as Oldham’s oldest law firm and a company who continues to move with the times.
The article describes the improvement in the property market, and the measures we are taking to ensure we are prepared for the inevitable surge in people wanting to move house. This includes welcoming a new member to the Wrigley Claydon team – conveyancer, Uzma Begum.
At Wrigley Claydon, we’re thrilled with the piece and believe it fully represents what we stand for as a firm. Partner, John Porter said, “As the recovery takes hold we are committed to growing the firm whilst continuing to deliver an excellent legal service.”
To read the full article, click the image opposite or click here to learn more about Wrigley Claydon’s Oldham property services. You can send us an enquiry through our contact form, or call us with any questions about the services we provide on 0161 624 6811.
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Changes to Employment Law April 2020 - 5th April 2020
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017