Wrigley Claydon’s Todmorden Office are supporting Age UK Todmorden for the whole of March in their “Make a Will Month” campaign.
Together with Jayne Brearley and Co our solicitors are donating their time and expertise to encourage people to ask about making a will and to help them create one.
An Age UK spokesperson said: “For your own peace of mind and to avoid undue stress for your loved ones, making a will is an important step.”
If you would like to take part simply call Jayne Brearley and Co on 01706 812926 or Wrigley Claydon on 01706 815712. There is a suggested donation of £60 per person or £100 per couple that will benefit Age UK.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020