Staff at our Oldham office will be leaving their suits at home and wearing their jeans on Jeans for Genes Day 2013 which takes place on Friday 20th September 2013.
We will each be making a donation of £2 in return for wearing jeans on the day.
Jeans for Genes Day raises money for Genetic Disorders UK, the charity that aims to transform the lives of children with genetic disorders. Genetic disorders affect 1 in 25 children in the UK; that’s more than 30,000 babies born each year, the associated health problems being that genetic disorders are the biggest cause of death of children aged 14 and under. Jeans for Genes Day invites everyone across the UK from nurseries and schools to companies to wear their jeans for the day in return for a donation. The funds raised provide vital care and support for thousands of children with genetic disorders.
Further information can be found at www.jeansforgenesday.org.
Latest posts by Corinne Bailey-Brown (see all)
- Is that really my child? - 26th September 2019
- How often have you all heard this… - 28th August 2019
- Is it time to consider a Pre-Nup? - 15th August 2019
- Children and Separation - 18th July 2019
- “AT LAST” – DIVORCE REFORM - 16th May 2019