This area of law revolves around the resolution of disputes. The disputes can be between individuals, families or commercial organisations.
Civil litigation is a legal dispute where one party is seeking money damages or specific performance rather than criminal sanctions.
Whether you are a business or an individual unfortunately disputes do arise and debts remain unpaid.
The Civil Procedure Rules allow an opportunity for resolving disputes without going to court. If court proceedings have to be issued our solicitors competently and systematically deal with the considerable paper work and procedural issues within the Litigation process to bring the case to trial whilst always looking for ways to strengthen the case both evidentially and tactically as well as negotiating; thinking laterally to explore avenues to resolve the case, narrow the issues or avoid a costly trial.
The cases Wrigley Claydon, your Todmorden and Oldham Solicitors can help you with:
• Breach of Contract
• Property Disrepair Claims
• Defective Goods and Services Claims
• Construction and Building Disputes
• Unpaid Invoices and Debt Liability
• Professional Negligence Claims
• Landlord and Tenant
• Intellectual Property
• Defamation and Libel
• Neighbour and Boundary Disputes
• Property Litigation
• Wills and Probate Claims
• Partnership Disputes
• Business Lease Renewals
We have solicitors both at our Todmorden and Oldham offices who specialise in civil litigation. They work efficiently and methodically, gathering evidence early, analysing the issues involved and advising on the cost effective way of resolving the dispute.
Throughout this whole procedure we constantly try to support our clients to the best of our ability knowing you are experiencing a challenging and often frustrating time in your life.
As your Todmorden and Oldham Solicitors we strive to provide a high quality legal service to the people and businesses of our area and wider community.
Latest posts by Vijay Srivastava (see all)
- A Step-by-step guide on how to apply for a trademark in the United Kingdom - 4th December 2023
- Creating Child Arrangements for the Festive Season Without a Solicitor - 4th December 2023
- Maggies Culture Crawl 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning 2023 - 2nd October 2023
- Coldplay sued by former manager Dave Holmes for £10million - 6th September 2023