Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Intellectual Property Dispute: Shanks vs Unilever - 10th January 2019
- Yellow Belly beer brewery to end production - 20th December 2018
- Probert v Moore - 20th December 2018
- British microchip-maker Imagination Technologies calls off legal action against Apple - 13th December 2018
- Scotland is set to become the first country in the world with a minimum price for alcohol sales - 14th November 2018