Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Domestic Abusers still able to Cross-Examine Victims in Court - 31st May 2018
- FirstGroup Suffer Huge £327m Loss - 31st May 2018
- James Campbell, the only son of his late mother Sarah who was told by his late mother ‘it’s all yours’ is defeding a High Court claim for over half of his inheritance of £725,000 by his mother’s last boyfriend, Andrew Banfield. - 31st May 2018
- Judge Savages Every Party in an Appeal as Dishonest - 31st May 2018
- Shares in online grocer Ocado have increased after it struck a deal with US retailer Kroger. - 31st May 2018