Online fashion retailer Asos saw strong sales over the Christmas period as total sales rose by 30% to £790m in the final four months of 2017.
Online Manchester-based rival, Boohoo, which also owns PrettyLittleThings and Nasty Gal brands, saw revenues double to £228m in the four months to the end of December.
The performance of online retailers is putting pressure on the likes of Next and Marks and Spencer.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- The National Audit Office have warned that law chiefs will fail to complete their digital courts revolution in time and on budget - 10th May 2018
- District Judge Read has publicly criticised the lack of funding for a woman alleging rape and sexual assault - 10th May 2018
- No “special treatment” for LiP as judge weighs interests of represented party and the public - 10th May 2018
- Digital C100 application form will be piloted in family courts - 25th April 2018
- Sue internet giants over ‘online crime’, urges Chief Constable - 18th April 2018