At Wrigley Claydon we have a dedicated and approachable team with many years experience in helping clients deal with the affairs and offer legal support when someone dies.
Following a death, there are a number of practical and technical matters which have to be dealt with. We understand that this can be a difficult and traumatic time. Our team will provide good, honest, impartial advice in a professional and sympathetic manner, whilst acting efficiently.
As your solicitor we will help provide the legal expertise needed at this time.
The areas of support that you may require include:
- The validity and effect of a Will
- What to do if there is no Will
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate
- Calculating and Paying Inheritance Tax
- Dealing with Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Varying the Will
- Disputes between Beneficiaries
When someone dies, his/her property and financial affairs need to be dealt with. Who is authorised to do this is dependant on whether or not the deceased has made a Will.