A family court judge has drawn the 19-year marriage of former footballer Jamie Redknapp and his pop singer wife Louise to a close. Judge Ian Mulkis granted a divorce decree at a hearing in the Central Family Court in London. Neither party attended the hearing. The judge granted a decree nisi – a marriage formally ends when judges grant decree absolute. A wife or husband can apply for a decree absolute six weeks after a decree nisi is granted.
The public hearing lasted 25 seconds. Paperwork showed that Mrs Redknapp had filed for divorce and said the marriage had irretrievably broken down because of Mr Redknapp’s “unreasonable behaviour”.
Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Domestic Abusers still able to Cross-Examine Victims in Court - 31st May 2018
- FirstGroup Suffer Huge £327m Loss - 31st May 2018
- James Campbell, the only son of his late mother Sarah who was told by his late mother ‘it’s all yours’ is defeding a High Court claim for over half of his inheritance of £725,000 by his mother’s last boyfriend, Andrew Banfield. - 31st May 2018
- Judge Savages Every Party in an Appeal as Dishonest - 31st May 2018
- Shares in online grocer Ocado have increased after it struck a deal with US retailer Kroger. - 31st May 2018