Boxer Amir Khan could lose half of his £25m fortune in divorce from pregnant ex Faryal Makhdoom as the starting point in divorce proceedings is a 50:50 division of all assets.
The boxer confirmed his split from wife of four years Faryal Makhdoom earlier this month – just days before she revealed she is expecting their second child.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017
- The last tango for dancing duo? - 12th December 2017
- Transgender woman denied access to children takes fight to Court of Appeal - 20th November 2017
- Divorce payout failure for ex footballer Ginola - 17th November 2017